Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 6, 2014

Build Summary plugin for Jenkins

I have used Jenkins as main tool of CI for 6 years. Jenkins helps me so much for monitoring the stability of my source code. When I received failed message from Jenkins, I understood that there was something wrong. Then I read the console log to find out the problem and fixed it immediately.



 
 

However it is inconvenience to read a long console log so I looked for a way to summarize the status of my build. Fortunately, Thommas has given me a very useful plugin: Summary Display
 
I set up and configured the plugin as Thommas said then I copied the xml file to the artifact directory but nothing happen. The summary build report shows empty.

 

I read the wiki again and I realized that I haven’t created the right format xml. The xml file must similar as the full section example:



Now I can enjoy Summary Display plugin


 
 
 

 
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét